EFFECT® from VanBas - it`s a high-capacity, cost-effective water treatment stations designed to meet the demands of any project of waterpark, swimming pool or aquarium whether you have 50 m3 or 5000 m3.
AWS EFFECT® - designed on the base of the free-flow filter module - it`s surprisingly flexible solution, that guarantees a perfect water quality due to the homogeneity of the filter media during the filtering process; due to the continuous precision control of water flow rate; due to carefully and fully automated water treatment process.
Saving water for back washing, energy saving, simple operation - makes water treatment stations EFFECT® particularly effective for large volumes of water and large circulation flows.
By choosing of AWS EFFECT® you can really at times to simplify and accelerate the construction of the swimming pool or waterpark, to get full the "turn-key" solution from a single source, thus eliminating many issues of coordination in design and construction.
VanBas's engineering and design resources combined with our cutting edge manufacturing capabilities provide a custom-built filter to meets your exact needs.
- EFFECT vacuum PureFlow filters remove particles one fifth (1/5) the size of particles removed by typical pressure filters. This means cleaner, clearer and more satisfactory water quality. EFFECT vacuum filters don`t require coagulants, flocculants or other expensive filter aids to produce excellent water quality.
- The filter cycle of a AWS EFFECT® is a minimum of 15-days rather than the 2-4 day filter cycles of a typical sand filter.
- The backwash process is two times shorter - 2-3 minutes rather than 5-8 minutes for a typical pressure filter.
- PureFlow® is the lightweight alternative to other filter materials and ensures crystal-clear water - without silver ions without chemical additives and no coloring. You save a lot of time and money.
- AWS EFFECT® allows to reduction water consumption up to 80% for back washing of the filter media. This means that it`s possible without compromising in the quality of the water to save hundreds and thousands of cubic meters of water.
- Gravity based filtration systems saves energy - lower pressure leads to low power consumption, in contrast to the pressure filtration systems, where a lot of energy is wasted on overcoming the resistance in the system. For example: to ensure the circulation flow rate of 100 m3/h we need pump power of 4.1 kW, and 7.4 kW in a similar system with pressure filters. It`s possible total reduction of power cunsumption up to 70% !
- AWS EFFECT® - it`s completely ready "Turn-key" water treatment system from a single source - from design to assembly. Represented water treatment system is completely assembled and tested in controlled factory conditions. Each of the EFFECT® station includes all the necessary pumps, valves, sensors and actuators, SMART control and filter media system. Finished treatment station allows a reduction in installation time up to 75%.
- AWS EFFECT® - don`t require any reagents for cleaning the filter media. Backwash perfectly cleans the PureFlow® filter media from oxidation products and various organic residues. The result: no biofilm, no separation of filter media, there is no active mixing of filter material under the pressure of the water flow - and the term of replacment of filter media increases up to 6-8 years! This is the practical results of operation of hundreds similar gravity stations in Europe and the United States since 2000.
- EFFECT® vacuum filter can reduce building space or mechanical room footprint by over 75%when compared to typical pressure filters and pressure filtration mechanical plants. The savings that can occur from using a EFFECT automatic water treatment station rather than a typical pressure system can and often will exceed the total cost of the mechanical system.
- AWS EFFECT® - It can also be a mobile water treatment system, which is assembled in the standart 20ft sea container. That means, that you can use "Turn-key" water treatment for seasoned commercial water park or swimming pool. After the season filtration system can be stored in a more safe and convenient location.
- WARRANTY FOR GRAVITY FILTER EFFECT® FROM STAINLESS STEEL IS 15 YEARS !
THIS MEANS THAT AWS EFFECT® WILL STILL UNDER WARRANTY, WHEN 99% OF COMPOSITE PRESSURE FILTERS ALREADY WILL REQUIRE FULL REPLACEMENT
- Automatic water treatment station - EFFECT® eliminate problems of conventional water treatment systems, developed and assembled at the construction site. It delivered to the site fully assembled. Such pre-assembled system can reduce construction time by more than 80%.
- AWS EFFECT® may reduce the space required for installation area or more than 75% compared to conventional filtration systems with pressure filters. The savings from using gravity filter may exceed the cost of the module.
- AWS EFFECT® - it is the responsibility of a single performer. This approach eliminates the problem of coordination of design and construction, "passing the buck" that often happens during the construction of swimming pools. It's just not going to happen.
- AWS EFFECT® reduce installation time, eliminates errors when laying pipelines and accelerate construction. Expensive mistakes in "designing on the place.." and the approach to the construction of "we start, and we'll see later..." - impossible. Pools from VanBas enginnering are designed, manufactured and installed by qualified personnel with many years of experience in all aspects of public, commercial and special pools.
NOTHING EXTRA !
AWS EFFECT - Vacuum (gravity) filtration system from witch removed all unnecessary.
1. The filter serves as balancing tank.
2. Maintain the water level in the automatic mode without the use of expensive sensors and electronics - applied the original mechanical solution.
3. All additional equipment - heat exchanger,UV reactor, reagents dosing system - now all assembled in a single big box.
THE STATION IS SIMPLE, RELIABLE AND MAXIMUM EFFECTIVE !
- Stainless steel filter case and frame - AISI 304 or 316 (optional). Corrosion-resistant internal assembly.
- Filter media: PureFlow - total height 500 mm.
- EBARA in-line stainless steel circulation pump. (Reserve pump - optional).
- Built-in heat exchanger made of acid-proof stainless steel AISI 316L for optimum service life.
- Built-in UV disinfection and dechloramination reactor with long life amalgam UV lamps and 60 mJ/cm2 power.
- Integrated chlorine feeder utilise hth briquettes and is used in conjunction with рН - Cl AG SELECT DIN controller.
- Built-in container for liquid рН corrector.
- Digital SIEMENS flow meter.
- Water counter SIEMENS with a digital output.
- All necessary pipeworks with manual valves. (Electric or pneumatic drive - optional).
- Mechanical water level controller.
- Smart controlling system with 10" touch screen operating panel and remote control - optional.
- Electric power board and cabling.
- Full package sensors and pressure gauges
- Water sampling valves.
MODELS LINE OF
FILTER MEDIA (M3 / KG)
Filter area m2
Filter media H
|1-30-SА||1,0 м2||2200||1100||2000||600 mm||0,6||12,0|
|2-60-SА||2,0 м2||3300||1100||2000||600 mm||1,2||24,0|
|3-90-SА||3,0 м2||3600||1500||2000||600 mm||1,8||36,0|
|4-120-SА||4,0 м2||4400||1500||2000||600 mm||2,4||48,0|